Green Key hotel
You have chosen a Green Key hotel. This means that you are helping to preserve the environment, since we meet Green Key’s strict environmental requirements. We make it easy for you to take care of the environment without compromising your experience or convenience during your stay.
Here are some examples of our environmental efforts:
· We use eco-labelled washing and cleaning products.
· We minimize water consumption, for example by low-flow cranes and toilets.
· We use energy from renewable sources and are working to reduce our energy consumption, for example by efficient heating and ventilation systems as well as LED light sources.
· We sort and recycle our waste as well as our guest’s waste.
· We offer vegetarian alternatives and increase the proportion of organic-, fair trade and/or locally produced food every year.
· We work with annual environmental goals to improve our environmental performance.
About Green Key
Green Key is an international ecolabel within the tourism and hospitality industry and present in more than 50 countries worldwide. The label is internationally managed by Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) who is partnered by some of the world’s foremost organizations within the fields of environment and education, such as UNEP, UNESCO and the World Tourism Organization.
Today, over 150 establishments are ecolabelled with Green Key in Sweden, including several larger chains. The ecolabel is nationally operated by the organization Green Key Sweden and all Green Key establishments must be approved by an independent jury. All establishments are also checked through frequent audits, to ensure the compliance of the criteria.